Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello Fall




I think Fall is officially here.
I am wearing socks.
Today the kids' nursery leader (and family friend) at church had us out to her pumpkin patch.
It was so much fun.
They have goats that the kids got to feed
Apples to pick from the tree
and pumpkins for everyone!

Taylor....we missed you!
I'm glad you left your class of 2011 sweatshirt at home when you went to school.
Your mom let me borrow it today and I am still wearing it!
I wasn't quite dressed for fall :)


5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah well carson was not dresses for fall either but he insisted so he froze :) ok coming to get my camera tonight cause I love that pumpkin picture. that was fun thanks for taking my kiddos

Jeremy Saunders said...

are they big enough to cater two 9 preschoolers? This sounds like fun! What would they charge us?
mimi

Jeremy Saunders said...

i mean cater to 9 preschoolers.
mimi

Joan said...

Totally jealous. I miss you guys, but I don't really miss the weather. We're still in shorts.

Jayme said...

I love pumpkin patches!