Friday, September 16, 2011

All is well


  • It's Friday
  • Jeff is on a really good job! His business is going full swing! The website is almost done and that is when I will advertise him more :)
  • We went to the Temple last night and it was a much needed peace I was craving
  • Braxton's school added a third Kindergarten Teacher!! Yes! His class size will shrink dramatically next week
  • The sun is shining
  • My new blog is up! Please become a follower! There is something in it for you coming up as soon as I understand better how to use my button. Check it out here: Thishealthyhomemaker.blogspot.com
  • Emmett picks up the dog poop now. Not really but he wishes. Today while playing outside Adelle noticed poop and pointed it out to me. Before I could do anything about it Emmett had came inside, gotten a plastic bag, and was back outside ready to clean up the mess. What a smart little boy. He's been watching his brother do this chore for many weeks. Apparently in anticipation for when he is old enough to do it. NOT YET!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the new website!! Good for you!!

Jeremy Saunders said...

YEAH ALL AROUND!
mimi

Nancy and Spencer said...

Emmett WANTS to pick up the poop?? Wow. He's a keeper boy, isn't he! :)
I read through your healthy homemaker blog. Good for you Andrea!! Love the explanation on the side. Made me laugh! Especially the "scared to tell you to your face" bit. I try to be healthy, but many days i need a kick in the pants to stick to it. I'm better at feeding my kids healthy than myself.

Jeremy Saunders said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, but you don't have to worry, I am not much of a "prayer", I am a "doer", so what I was saying is that I could not rely on my doing anymore, that I should have been praying all along---which you so wisely already do, so you will be just fine when your kids are older.
mimi