Sunday, September 4, 2011

Garage Sale Models





I know better then to say "never" so lets just say I rarely, seldom, am extremely unlikely to ever, buy new clothes for my kids.
Or myself for that matter.
I can't justify it.
Yesterday I packed up all three kids and we were at our first garage sale at 9:00am.
We scored Braxton's new suit there complete with white dress shirt: $8.00
Next we hit up another garage sale where I found Emmett's pants for $1.00
After that I brought the kids home and fed them lunch only to get a call from a friend telling me of another garage sale up the street.
I left Jeff with the kids and fled.
Good thing I did because I found Adelle's sweet little denim dress there for $1.50!
I have a total thing for denim dresses.
So today for church my kids were garage sale models.

7 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

love it! It's nice when the kids are little and you can find nice deals. I wish I had more time to go garage sale-ing, but it's harder when the teens get older, they are a little pickier! Braxton looks so handsome and all grown up! Are you ready mom?
m

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm a second-hand convert, myself - especially kids clothes! You can always find good stuff that's hardly, or never, worn (like cute Sunday dresses!). Your family looks so snazzy, all for about $10 :) Good work!

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah that one garage sale was great .

Andrea said...

Very cute! Somehow I never make it to garage sales, but I hit up Value Village a couple days ago to get some of Eliot's fall clothes.

Linda said...

The kids are growing up so fast. They look adorable.

The Bowldens said...

omg! they are so adorable!!! braxton is a little stud!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Such handsome children you have!
And yet another reason we need to be friends... I too love garage sales! Basically everything we own/wear/use is from a yard sale or thrift store.