Tuesday, September 27, 2011

sweet dreams

I think my two big kids are missing each other more than they are expressing. Yesterday they decided they were going to sleep together. Both of them up on Braxton's top bunk (twin size).
"We will go to sleep mom. When I tell Adelle to close her eyes she just does," Braxton assured me.
Jeff and I peeked on them before we went to bed last night. Aren't they stinkin' cute! Our hearts melted. Then Jeff grabbed the camera and they miraculously stayed asleep while the flashes were flying.
I'm grateful for their friendship. I hope they always are so close. It is such a blessing to have siblings.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

So cute. Gotta love siblings.

I too hope Macey and Miles stay best friends, there really isn't anything better.

Anonymous said...

"When I tell Adelle to close her eyes, she just does." LOL! Awesome pic

Peter and Lesha said...

so true and so cute