Sunday, January 29, 2012

Firestation Field Trip





This happened a few weeks ago but I never posted about it. So, for posterity's sake; here is Miss Adelle on her very own field trip to the Fire Station. It was her 4th time there (I know, crazy, she is only 3 years old, but she's been to the firestation 4 times with her Brothers class, Brothers birthday, and cousins birthday).
Maybe that is why I wasn't anxious to post it to my blog. Seemed super repetitive.

But, she is super cute and she was excited to go with her preschool friends on a field trip.

Emmett was excited too. It's pretty awesome being a little tag-a-long brother :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love these pictures, especially seeing my big brother on the last photo. :) Handsome fella huh?

Andrea said...

I thought you might have noticed someone else familiar in that picture, Jen.
Your brother is such a nice guy!

Peter and Lesha said...

how fun for her she is so sweet.