Thursday, January 19, 2012

wipe out









I am a little disappointed that I don't have any pictures of Braxton catching air. If you ask Jeff, Brax was up at least 2 feet in the air going over the jump. I don't know if I buy it but, I was inside the whole time.

The conversation yesterday between me and my oldest son went like this:
Him (excitedly) "mom, are you comin' outside?"
Me "uh, when pigs fly!"
Him to his dad, "well, I guess mom's not comin!"

Yesterday was so stinkin' cold! 14 degrees and windy. Not even playing in the snow sounded fun if it involved going outside. So, I warmly stayed inside and watched out the window. I couldn't believe how long Braxton actually lasted out there. Burrrrr!

1 comment:

Rachel Ashmore said...

So weird. Today, it was about 40 degrees here, and we don't have any snow on the ground. I couldn't believe the pictures of your Ferndale snow! Andrew says he has never seen it like that before.