Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Funnies








Today made me laugh for these reasons in no particular order

The fact that Braxton is set on me NOT cutting his hair
Walking into my room to find Emmett smearing my deodorant all over his left cheek
Adelle sitting on Braxton's lap for these pictures, not so lady like
Emmett and how he says "cheese" but won't look at the camera
Adelle sticking out her tongue without being prompted to do so
Braxton's cute little toothless smile
(and remembering how Mr. Tooth fairy and I were almost busted 2 nights ago when the young lad sat straight up as Mr. Tooth fairy was depositing $ beneath his pillow, not so smoothly)
Braxton grabbing the camera case and using it as a scripture case for church
Adelle noticing me wearing my Young Women Medallion and then putting on her yellow, light up, Disney Princess necklace "to match"
Emmett being a ham, as usual
The way Braxton's hair turned out and how cool he thought it was
Braxton telling Jeff and I, "yeah I don't need any more kids in this family to take care of" (and it actually being relevant)
Adelle and her poses with her hand on her thigh
Jeff telling Braxton, "wow, lookin' good. You better bring a stick to church" meaning he would have to ward off the ladies
(I had never heard this expression before and it made me laugh, hard)
Emmett getting caught red handed in the bathroom with me applying eyeshadow
The way Braxton has started referring to his father as "Dude!"
Braxton being so serious and smiling so nicely in every single picture while his brother and sister goofed off

I am laughing right now just remembering this morning and all the hoop-la.

2 comments:

Batten Rouge said...

These pictures crack me up!

Jeremy Saunders said...

Awe...I miss Braxton, tell him hello for me! Karlee came to preschool last week to visit and be my "helper" and I just miss that group of kids (and parents!) immensely!
Mimi