Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who's that tiger?







M is my little tiger lately. He is so sweet and so growly, all at once. I love the picture of him because it completely sums up his personality right now. No, he is not a sad boy. He is a very contemplative boy. He is curious and he is frustrated with a big world and his limited ability to do it all and see it all right at this moment. He is a cuddle bug. He is loving and genuine and often serious, yet hilariously funny and a bit of a trouble maker.
That is my little tiger at the moment.

Plenty of people comment on how much Emmett resembles my dad and Jeff and I agree that they share many of the same traits. My dad often has a solemn expression, as does Emmett. My dad tends to appear quiet, until he unleashes his great personality and sense of humor. This is Emmett to a tee.

My dad and I have the exact same color eyes and although I think Emmett's are a bit lighter, I have heard they are the same. You can be the judge of that.

The second picture is one of my dad when he was 1 1/2 years old. It looks like Emmett, but there was something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. Who was I seeing? Was it my brother? Braxton? Myself when I was younger?

Then I totally nailed it. It's Carson. That picture of my dad totally resembles my nephew Carson.

What do you think?
The tigers in order are:
Jeff
Me
Carson
my dad
Emmett

5 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

It's funny I never thought of Carson looking like your dad. But I see a resemblance there. Also in all the pictures I see a little of Emmett in Jeff, you and your dad.

Peter and Lesha said...

I have always thought that carson looked like dad. so cute although I can see some of adelle in Jeff

Sharon@thisthriftyhouse said...

I don't know your dad--but I think he looks like your dad in these pictures!!

Wendy said...

When I saw the first picture I thought "Why do you have a picture of Cody?" That looks just like Cody when he was little.

Andrea said...

Wendy,
That is too funny that Cody looked like Jeff... no wonder Cody is such a handsome boy :)