Monday, January 2, 2012

Sissy is a Sunbeam



I can't believe Adelle is old enough to go to Primary. She has been anxiously awaiting this day and yesterday was pure bliss for this little girl.
She loved being a Sunbeam. She got to hold up a picture during Primary Sharing Time.

It was funny. After Sacrament meeting she bolted to go to Primary. I said, "sis, hold Braxton's hand," after which she grabbed his hand and basically drug them there. It was funny. The family sitting next to us commented on how SHE would be taking him to Primary. He was not taking her.
That's my little girl.

Emmett liked Nursery ok without his sis and Braxton protectively kept a good eye on Adelle from the back row. I guess either way she can't get away from those brothers.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I subbed for her Sunbeam class yesterday, and she was such a doll! I've never seen such a well-behaved group of Sunbeams.

Matt and Lindsay said...

Your kids are so SO cute :) yay for sunbeams!!!!