Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The boys and the girls




No school for the B-Rax today. It's semester break. Doesn't mean much for Kindergartners but we will take it for what it is.

We made sure and invited Carson to come over. This cousin really misses Braxton now that he is in school everyday so we made sure they would get to play today.

It's been a fun morning. The sexes have completely segregated themselves, which is unusual for this bunch.

The boys have been racing cars and shooting hoops while the girls have been playing school and reading books. It's been fun.

Me, well I am vegging out. Yesterday was go, go, go from sun up to way after the sun went down so today I am at home, loving the sun shining through my windows and the voices of children playing.

Welcome February...

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so funny I do think it is weird that the boys and girls did not but I love that they are beginning to really play together (the younger 2 too) Carson was so happy it makes tears come to my eyes how much he really loves brax. He loves adelle too but he wants to do just what brax does and I love watching his face change when he found out brax was going to be off today.