Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hunka Hunka



Oh my gosh! So the other day I was totally driving down the street and when I looked to my left I saw this guy up on this roof! And I was like, "what a hunk!" No way? Yeah! He was like totally up there like it was nothing. Just walking around, cleaning, like nobodies business. I was like, "how does he do that without falling?" So I grabbed my camera and snapped a shot because I was totally impressed. Like, he was so manly and not scared of nothin!' Then I got up the courage and drove a little closer, hoping to get a better look at his butt. Wow! Then you won't believe what happened?? He totally noticed me and started making eyes at me! Yes, Me!! He had to have seen my kids in the back seat but he totally started to hit on me!!! Serious! It gets better... he asked me to come home with him later!!!! I seriously thought I was going to like, melt. So I totally said yes and then I took a mental picture of his smile and brought it with me while I waited for him to get off. Best day of my life! Everyday! Lucky me!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

hang on while I go throw up :)