Monday, January 9, 2012

After school

some wake up from nap
happy
not so happy
cars whizzing by our house
coats
stroller ride
children walking home
dogs barking
mom's waving
Home
wash hands
snacks
"I have to go potty"
one does homework
papers galore
some watch Dora
crayons everywhere
"I have to go poo poo"
kids playing
mom making dinner
change a diaper
get the mail
it's dark outside
clean up for dad
kids are hungry
"I have to go potty"
irritable
the phone usually rings
the dog is hungry
kids set the table
"what are we having for dinner?"
mom finishes dinner
dad comes home (HORRAY)
dinner is served
we tell our favorite parts of the day
If Adelle goes after Brax then we hear the same thing twice
vitamins
dishes
FHE
brush teeth
books
scriptures
song
kisses
The End!

Alright, that was my breather. Now I'm off to do after school.

No comments: