Friday, January 27, 2012

Easy Valentines!




I am so glad I made these for my kids last year! They cracked up over them and they were so easy and fun!!

I will be doing this again, but probably not until like the night before so I will show you last years in case you want to do it.

All I did was find a picture of me with each child, individually. Then I came up with a little poem that was uniquely about them! I just used picnik to edit the photo by adding the hearts as a border and inserting the text (Picnik is free now until April, too!!)

Then I printed them off and viola! A homemade Valentine that we will laugh over for years.

Here are their poems:

Braxton

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are getting so BIG!
I used to change your Do Do!
I love you Braxton.
Love Mom

Adelle

Violets are Blue
Roses smell yummy
I'm glad you're my girl
You came out of my tummy
I love you, Adelley
Love Mom

Emmett

Roses are Red
You were born in our bed
You have kept us on our game
we love you all the same
Love you M
Love Mom

No comments: