Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Friend












My mind is reminiscing of blizzards, and Skippers, and birthday parties, and trampolines, Schwans ice cream, Klover, Hawaii, pool parties, road trips, song singing, song writing, boys, Friends, dances, ugly shag carpet, mascara, sleep overs, sleep talkers, camping, screaming, crying, moving, 4th of July, frosting hair, visiting, Boys and Girls Club, basketball, chicken nuggets, 90210, high school, middle school, softball, pitching lessons from Steve, phone calls,bridge jumping, Going to State Basketball games, Volleyball, Hawaii again, snorkeling, beaches, tan lines, Graduation....

Happy 30th Birthday to my very dear friend, Shelby. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you like old times. You are the greatest friend any middle school girl, high school girl, mom of 3 could ever ask for!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

that was sweet, some of those cracked me up how much she looked like stephanie in those old ones. I miss her