Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Pool Fairy

 Last Saturday we went to our friend's birthday party and lil' Emmett was seriously in the pool the whole time!
 He was so funny too. Just loving every minute of it.
 All the other kids were running around doing other things and he was in the water on the "boat" as he called the paddle board.
 I'd always thought we didn't need one of these little pools but after seeing Emmett so happy and content playing I was kindof wishing we had one.
 He just kept going and going.
 Him and his little boat.
 Needless to say a few days later the kids woke up to find their very own pool in the backyard.
I named Jeff the "Pool Fairy." He had left for work and then came back, without anyone noticing, and strategically placed the pool in the backyard.
I am getting dressed and all of a sudden I hear the kids, "we got a pool, we got a pool!"

1 comment:

Nancy and Spencer said...

Awesome! i love the simple pleasures in life. :)