Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Busted

So i was just caught red handed by my 6 year old! The little ones were asleep so I snuck out to the garage freezer with my spoon for a bite of cookie dough ice cream only to be caught by brax. I am out there for 3 seconds opening the brand new container and digging in when Braxton opens the garage door to tell me he was done with his math worksheet. I told him I would be right there and he all of a sudden notices the open carton. "why is there ice cream right there?" he asks. So I gave him an honest answer and shared a few bites. Then I swore him to secrecy (not really) and we went out to work in the yard. The good news is I was caught by the right kid. Braxton would never sneak ice cream but I know a little girl who just might try! I do love my Haagen Dazs cookie dough ice cream!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son always catches me when I go for a sweet treat. They are cunning those six year olds!

Sarah said...

haha Too funny. My guilty pleasure is anything with chocolate and Isabella seems to always pick it up on my breath afterwards. Maybe I should brush my teeth. :)

Kirsta 'n co. said...

This sounds so familiar... almost like the exact same thing happened today with Blue Bunny chocolate cake ice cream and my 4-year-old... well, sometimes it's nice to be caught 'cause then you can share secret times with your kids :)