Saturday, July 7, 2012

"FREE BREAKFAST!"






Today, July 7, marks the first day of swimming in my parent's pool so far this summer. It was blazing hot and the pool was ready and so refreshing.
We were there today from dawn until dusk and let's just say I hope my kids sleep in tomorrow because I know they have got to be worn out.
Braxton is a great swimmer and is now running and jumping into the deep end. He still shivers a lot of the time and is a stinker with the water guns.
Adelle is a fish! She is the first one in the water and the last one out. She is fearless in the water and doesn't ever get cold.
Emmett is a beach babe but prefers to ride around on the little motorized princess 4-wheeler but he will get in the pool if I get in with him. His hair is totally getting bleached out from the sun and his skin is nice and golden tan.

We told the kids, "ok, you need to get ready we are going to Umpa and Bama's today and Umpa is going to make us breakfast Braxton exclaimed, "Yay! Free Breakfast, Free Breakfast."

It was the funniest thing ever. Jeff and I looked at each other like, what is he talking about his meals are always free. We all cracked up over that one.

Jeff was able to help my dad get the deck all repaired for the season too :)

1 comment:

Doneva said...

WHAT a fun, Glorious day, thanks for your sweet family and especially for Jeff and his unconditional love and support to us ALL, I LOVE that I am on vacation all summer long and everyone that I LOVE is surrounded by me!!