Friday, July 13, 2012

showered














My good friend Allia and I are both having baby boys. One of us sooner than the other :) Our other good friends. Jennifer and Wendy ( I can't believe there are not any pictures of Wendy!), decided to throw us a shower. Together! It was a beautiful day and a super nice party. There was a lot of ladies there from church and lots of cute boy clothes and blankets to be had. I am so thankful for such good friends and such talented people. I got so many wonderful gifts for this little guy and beautiful homemade blankets, booties, hats, burp cloths....

I love all of the ladies that were there. Each of them hold a very special place in my heart and I am grateful for their love and support of my family.

This shower made the whole baby thing click. I came home and was telling Jeff about how everything went and I said, "it's funny, I actually am starting to feel like we really are having another baby!" Funny that I hadn't really had that feeling until then, regardless of the almost constant kicking and wiggling I feel inside of me :)





No comments: