Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

 Our 4th was so busy and fun! I actually set my alarm that morning to get up early and get my cowboy beans started in the crockpot for the potluck we went to later.
 At 9:00am we were out at our Bishop's house for a 4th of July breakfast. There was so much for the kids to do. We love this family and their home is a dream. Baby goats were a hit with Emmett.
 Handsome little boy
 Handsome bigger boy
 Braxton loved the zip-line (yes, he is wearing cow boy boots)
 Adelle sitting with the goats.
 Adelle did not like the zip line so much. It was her idea to do it, but she was terrified the whole time. Funny that she is more of the dare devil than Brax, usually.
 I love this candid shot of my cute family.
 Jeff and M on the zip line.
 My twinzies. Adelle and Emmett are often mistaken for twins. I can see it for the first time in this picture.
 After the breakfast we headed out to party #2 at a local park with all my dad's family.
 Umpa gave the kids motorcycle rides, per Emmett's request. Emmett is definetly going through a motorcycle phase. 
 Cute Brax.
 Kate and Emmett. I think she is having him smell a stick? 
 Umpa's girl.
 After party #2 we headed to our friends for party #3! Tons of kids, food, fun, and fireworks.
 Emmett got in on some marshmallow action.
 He thought he was in heaven I am sure.
And last but not least, the pyros. The big boys had with the big booms!

2 comments:

Ms. Molly said...

3 parties in one day?! You didn't get your nap I'm sure :) looks like a great 4th with your cute kids!

Peter and Lesha said...

well I am sure the stick smelled amazing :)