Wednesday, July 4, 2012

lost in the raspberries







Yesterday Braxton, after picking raspberries, asks me, "Mom, when are we moving to the real farm?" That boy has been hanging around his dad for too long!

For now we are enjoying our raspberry farm. My favorite time of year is when I can crave something raspberry, go out and pick them fresh, and whip something up, all within a matter of a couple hours.

The kids love to go out and pick and eat one of their favorite treats.

Oh, and where is Adelle you ask? Well that little lady picks and eats and eats and none of her labors end up in the bowl. They all go into the tummy and she ends up in the bathroom with a minor case of the "too much fruits!"

1 comment:

Marcy M Miller said...

Holy Cow you have so many Raspberry bushes- I am jealous- I love raspberries so much@