Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"my birthday is in June 8th"

When you ask Adelle how old she is she will hold up one finger and one thumb. Never seen anyone do it like that, but she is pretty one of a kind.
She will then proceed to say, "my birthday is in June 8th and then I will be 3!"
She's pretty stoked for her birthday.
My mom asked Adelle what she wanted for her birthday and without hesitation Adelle exclaimed,
"Chocolate cake, gum, and panties!"
I thought it was hilarious and figured it was a fluke until today at the store a friend of ours asked the same question. The response was unanimous...
"Chocolate cake, gum and panties!"
Guess she's got all her bases covered!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL Sounds like she's put some thought into this!

Peter and Lesha said...

great, gum is only like a dollar right? hahahah that is too funny. I love that girl

Brian Jager said...

Perfect desires in my opinion. I would want chocolate cake.

Unknown said...

What a practical girl.

Aunt Angela said...

That's what she told me last saturday. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday.But the cake was chocolate with white frosting.

t.m. said...

She is adorable! Sounds like she is 2 going on 16!! :)