Monday, May 16, 2011

M-Bopilicious & Sissy-love



Emmett's favorite place to hang out whenever I am in the kitchen.
All I have to do is open the fridge and he plants himself.
Adelle has caught on to this fun new seat now too!

Jeff has taken my nickname "m" to a whole new level for Emmett. He now calls him
M-Bopilicious and sometimes shortens that to M-Bop.
Adelle is still sissy-love around here!
These two have become quite the buds lately and it's been fun to watch their friendship evolve.

Today Braxton had preschool and then was invited over to a friends house to play! What? I know, it's crazy that he can do that now. Not just any friend I will have you know. A good friend who I know well and trust, obviously. Since our good friends moved out of town this is the first time he's gone to a friend's to play without his momma. He has been to lots of aunties and with Grandma's and Grandpa's but never to a friends on his own.

So, this left the little ones and I alone for longer than usual.
It was so fun to do whatever we wanted to do without Brax initiating and running the show. Adelle got to step up and be the big sister and the leader, aka the mom of M. Emmett followed her around all day and did just what she told him to do. I kept hearing her say, "oh baby, it's o.k." He took her word for it and continued playing. They played hide-and-seek and chase and house. At one point they were sitting together (on top of each other) and giggling. I wanted to bottle it up and save it forever.

My babies are growing up!!!






6 comments:

Annajean D. said...

Oh my goodness. Those picts are just saturated in cuteness!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! In these pics Emmett looks just as old if not older then Adelle!! That's so cool Braxton is going over to friends and stuff on his own. They are growing up really fast.. I still remember you being pregnant with all these big kids! Love you guys.

Joan said...

Is mmm bop like the song, or is it the letter M and then bop?

Andrea said...

It's supposed to be the letter M but mmmm-bop is what comes to my mind as well!
You know you went to school in the 90's when...

Joan said...

I didn't really mean to date myself, but I did have that song stuck in my head for quite awhile.

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so cute that she thinks that M is "her" baby I love that girl. wow, really Brax has not been to friends house with out you? um, I guess I just never thought about it?