Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I choose to laugh

Today was such a wonderful day!
The sun was shining brightly
I got up and went "to work"....more of that to come later
I ran into a friend, literally, and we hugged and cried and it was nice
I came home two hours later (work is 2 hours max) to 3 clean bedrooms!
Jeff wore his wranglers
The kids and I came up with a fun craft
All 3 kids took a good nap and I got to read my book...more of that to come later, too
We weeded the flower beds, again.
Adelle wore Super Woman attire all day and had people honking and waving to her as they drove past our street
Emmett put a ten of hearts playing card in the toilet
Adelle got it out, with her hand...I chose to laugh
Emmett dove into my cowboy beans during prayer....I chose to laugh again
We bar-b-q'd and ate outside on a blanket
Kids went to sleep
I am drinking my herbal tea and finishing the craft we started earlier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome day! Adelle looks awesome in her superwoman outfit!! Love you guys!