Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Hunters
Sweetest Baby
Our little lady....hamming it up (as usual)
Cute little Family
Bryce and Chelsey were the highlight of the day for the kids. Does it sound to bitter if I say that they look way to good to be the actual parents? I don't mean anything by that except....it's the truth! lol These two are so cute. They are 21 (the age that Jeff and I were when we got married) and so fun.
Our lil' chicks
Easter morning
Happy kiddos
*This picture is posted so you can check out Adelle's teeth. She has gone from having 4 teeth in January, to having 12 teeth in April. This girl is all or nothin!*

4 comments:

Nate + Carlee said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love that all of your kiddos got your dark complexion. They look so much alike!

CLS said...

All your kids are cute, but Adelle just some how steals the show :)

Peter and Lesha said...

they are soooo cute and Adelle is the funniest kid ever!!! and yes bryce and chelsea are so sweet and all the kids love them:)

Rach said...

So dang cute. I love Adelle's smile.

ps- did you know my cousin was your brother's companion for a few transfers? Elder Rands. Small world!!!