Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween too fun! Worth the backtracking!


We got to go trick-0-treating with these cuties! The neighborhood was great and the company and food was amazing!


Emmett was a Ninja for our pumpkin carving party we went too! Super cute! Jeff came up with his outfit on a whim.


Braxton drew on his own pumpkin this year. Pathetically enough neither Jeff nor I can remember what it was. Funny. Jeff even carved it out and he can't remember. This is embarrassing. We are going with pirate. I think that is what it was.



Emmett was the cutest trick-or-treater this year. Love this little monkey!



Our friends have a pumpkin carving party every year. There are always lots of goodies. Here is Adelle awing over them all while all the other kids were playing.



Here are all the finished pumpkins!



And finally here we are on Halloween. We did a Tarzan theme.
I love doing theme costumes with the whole family and this year didn't disappoint. I got the idea when my sister told me she had a tiger and a monkey costume that I could use. All I could think of was jungle theme, which then led me to Tarzan.
Luckily I have the hook-up with a dear little lady who works at Value Village. I told her my idea and the next thing I knew she was texting me to let me know she found the perfect Jane dress! Thanks Kaylyn. I knew you were my perfect girl for the job! Braxton's gorilla costume also came from Value Village and cost me a mere $7.
Jeff's costume was a wig, some long underwear, and a brown pillow that I haven't yet stuffed and sewn.
Easy Sneezy!
I love Halloween and kids who still like playing along with my costume ideas.

4 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

That is so great! I love doing the family theme costumes. I can't stop laughing over Jeff's awesome Tarzan costume!! What good sports. Spenc would never go for that... at least not in public!

Marcy M Miller said...

Love the Tarzan Theme!

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute I saw pictures of everyone but you, and your costume is great I love it

Anonymous said...

LOL, you guys look so awesome.