Thursday, November 10, 2011

I know that my Savior loves me



This is the song that we sang together last night at Young Women in Excellence. It's a primary song but we thought it fit perfectly with our program for the girls and their voices singing it were so beautiful.

Needless to say it has been stuck in my head for weeks. I am constantly singing it around the house. There is nothing quite like singing this song and having your children chime in. Braxton learned this song last year in Primary so he sings it with me and it almost always brings me to tears. I love this song! It's so touching.

I don't know the kids in this video. Just found it on youtube.

5 comments:

April said...

I love this song too, I am in Primary so I get to hear it all the time, it brings tears to my eyes every time! I love those little primary voices.
A

Annajean D. said...

This was one of my FAVORITE Primary Song when I was little...and it still is!

Nancy and Spencer said...

I've never heard that Primary Song before. It's beautiful and totally touched my spirit. :) Thanks for a beginning of the day pick-me-up!

Black Family said...

Beautiful.

Oh that is funny you say proud of me.....Jake is not so into how I have been such a super health nut (for the most part) ever since he met me but I think he will thank me later for it ;) I am so glad you saw the recipe....It was mainly for you! Good one huh? I have looking forever!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is sweet I love brax it cracks me up how different your kids personalities are! I love adelle too but wow she is a little "do what she wants" girl and brax is so opposite