Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Adelle likes nice boys

So my husband is already starting to keep his eye on our little sweet pea, Adelle. She is too much and I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

First of all she is kind-of crushing on a little boy from Preschool. We carpool with him and she really likes it when she gets to ride in his car and yesterday I overheard her telling him all about her day, her clothes, her brother... to which he never responded but that didn't slow her down one bit. It was funny to listen to from the front seat!

So then this morning we are up at the church setting up for tonight's activity with the youth.
I am in one room setting up tables and chairs. Her and Emmett are back in forth from the room I'm in and the gym. In the gym is Jeff, talking to the Facility Maintenance People who are working on fixing parts of the building.

At one point Adelle comes into the room I am in and exclaims, "Mike is in there. He is a nice boy." So I think Mike is a kid, right. Later, I don't see Adelle so I ask Jeff where she is at. He leads me to her. There she is sitting on the gym floor, next to Mike, a 40 or so year old man, talking his ear off as he is trying to work on fixing the retracting door. Upon our arrival she says, "this is Mike. Mike, this is Andrea. Andrea is my mom."

It was all too much for me. She is so great and so friendly. She seriously is a little 3 year old who acts 25. I can't wait for all she has in store for us.

No comments: