Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preschool Graduation

 Adelle and Ms. Mimi.
Ms. Mimi had lots of good things to say about Adelle, one of them being that she always did what was right at preschool.
 Adelle made a special thank-you card for Ms. Mimi in which she drew a picture of both of them. She put a heart on Ms. Mimi's dress in the picture because, "that means I love her."
 It was a fairy nice day at the park but there was a cool breeze. Adelle chose to rock her hood the whole time.
 Here they are singing songs. Adelle was the motion queen ;)

Eating lunch with her preschool friends one last time.

Adelle graduated from Preschool on Wednesday. It was a fun celebration at the park with a great performance of songs and poems by the sweet class.

Adelle has gone to Preschool on Monday's all year. It has been a great experience. Enough to get her out and give her some space from home, on her own, but not too much to where she was worn out from a busy schedule. She met some good new friends and Ms. Mimi is the best!

 Adelle is unique in that she is totally outgoing when she is in her comfort zone, with people she knows, but she is shy and timid with those she doesn't know. She is usually in her comfort zone, surrounded by family and friends, so I often forget how shy she can be. That being said it doesn't take her long to make friends and be comfortable. She is very adaptable and very sweet. When I asked her if she was ready to go to Kindergarten next year she said, "well, don't I have to go to Kindergarten??" Then the tears came and she said that she didn't want to be gone from Emmett and Gage and me all day BUT, that she did want to be with Braxton all day.
This girl is lucky to have so many good brothers that adore her and vice versa.


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

She is just the cutest and how crazy that she will be in kindergarten! She is going to love it.

Macey gets tears in her eyes too talking abot how much she will miss me when she has to go to school all day next year. I am dreading it, but I know she will love it. I just have to be tough and cry when she's not around. :)

Kirsta 'n co. said...

You're dang right, racquetball WOULD be goin' on if we lived closer! For now I play with Joe and he smokes me every time :( Also, if we lived closer Adele could go to Kindergarten with Patrick and that would be pretty cool... for Patrick, since she is SUCH a cutie! But in the meantime I'll just keep reading your blog, which is also pretty cool and I'm glad we still keep in touch. You're such an awesome girl :)