Friday, April 26, 2013

Rockin the Hawk

photo (4)photo (5)photo (6)photo (7)photo (8)photo (9)

Gage is growing…. fast!

I don’t know who told him he should grow up but it wasn’t me.

This past week he is getting up onto all fours!! My girlfriend was over and all of a sudden she was like, “Andrea, he’s going to crawl!”

Braxton has been heading up the crawling lessons. They include but aren’t limited to all three kids getting into crawling position, placing one of Gage’s toys across the room and then cheering for Gage to, “go get it, go get it. You can do it, you can do it…”

Hilarious!

Yesterday I cut Gage’s hair. Jeff had nicknamed him “whispy” because of his little whisps of hair that would fly down his neck and behind his ears. I left the hair on top, as you can see in the pictures. It’s pretty funny still but much better.

The babe is just cute as can be. Always happy! Some would say he is spoiled, as he really likes me to hold him or for someone to entertain him, but I don’t call him spoiled, I call him special. He is just a doll and maybe a bit of  a mommy’s boy. Gage is all smiles and when you talk to him you make his whole world.

Gage got his first tooth, finally, after months of drooling and working on it. I was trying to capture the tooth in the photos, but no such luck. It’s just cute. One little bottom tooth.

DSC06275DSC06277DSC06278DSC06279

Look closely can you see all those long, whispy hairs!!??

No comments: