Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm officially crazy!


So I don't know the exact definition of a crazy person but I feel like one lately. Tonight topped it off. I am unloading the dryer and Jeff comes to help and hang out. He opens the washer to transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer. All I hear is, "what the heck?" and then a long pause before he pulls out an extremely full diaper that he got out of the wash! Apparently I threw it in there with the last load of laundry and washed it.

We were both laughing hysterically. I have been telling him that I feel like a crazy person so now he actually saw it for himself. Then I told him to throw it in the dryer and maybe I can use it again tomorrow. Ha.
(that's a joke, by the way, for those of you who take me way too serious sometimes).

I told him he could turn me in if he wanted but he seems to like me crazy!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

That's happened to me more than a few times. I love the joke :)

Nancy and Spencer said...

I'm riding that crazy train with you! I did a "ghost" load of laundry yesterday. I added soap, started the water, left to get the clothes and got distracted by another task. When i went back to put the load in the dryer, i was genuinely surprised to find it empty! It took longer than it should have to realize I never put the clothes in. bah!

Doneva said...

yep there will be DAYS like this YOU momma said, so GLAD you got a good LAUGH, that is what KEEPS the men in White coats from coming to get us!! Love ya, and YES you are CRAZY, it is inherited!!!