Monday, April 15, 2013

little voices



It's true. I think my kids are absolutely hilarious!

The other day Braxton informed me, "everyone in my class knows about Harry Potter but me!" Apparently he is deprived. I told him I didn't know about Harry Potter either but he didn't seem to care. Seems as though we will be figuring this whole Harry Potter thing out together, soon. He called his Gramy in Utah, who has the whole collection, and she is sending us the first book to get started on.

This morning Adelle got picked up by her little friend for school. Braxton and Emmett came out to say goodbye to Adelle and hello to Jackson.

Braxton, "Hi Jackson." Jackson says hi back to Braxton. Adelle chimes in, "that's Braxton my brother, he's just 7."

Braxton after they walk off, "what? Just 7??"

Like she was totally undermining his capacity or strength as a seven year old. It made me laugh out loud. I told him he was funny and he just stood there, totally bewildered as to why his biggest fan referred to him as a mere seven year old.

I am still laughing.

No comments: