Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Sun



I think Easter was the hottest day of the year this far. It was so beautiful.

We had some special visitors surprise us from Utah. Gabe and John came to town and came over Easter Sunday to hang out with us outside in the sun.

The kids were happy to share their cheetos that the Easter bunny had left in their baskets with their cousins.

Braxton rocking his new shirt that was stuffed in his basket.

Cutie Teagan looking so big!

Here are the happy sports posing for a kodak moment.

 Then for dinner we went out to my parents at the Bay.
As to be expected Bryce found his egg first during the adult hunt. My dad had strategized for weeks where to hide Bryce's egg so that it wasn't the first one found and sure enough before we even started the hunt Bryce had spotted his egg.... at the top of the flag pole!


Auntie always has arms for "G man" as she calls him.













 Easter was a beautiful day. I love going to church on Easter and singing songs about the atonement and resurrection. Our choir at church is so amazing and the Spirit was so strong.  Jeff made us an Easter breakfast which was really amazing and he even made doughnuts for me to bring to my Sunday School class. What a guy!
I love being with my family outside. There is nothing better. I love having so many cousins around for my kids to play with. They were so stoked to see Riley and Laney!
I love a good potato salad and baked beans to dip my potato chips in on Easter Sunday. You can save the chocolate bunnies for someone else ;)
It was a glorious day.
And if you remember any of these egg hunts you know that Jeff is always last to find his egg and it drives him   absolutely crazy. This year was no different but I think he got over it when he and I whooped on him and Chelsey in a game of bocce ball. Go us!






No comments: