Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Place

Picture me laying on the pillow next to Gage, reading my book, while the boys napped. That was my peaceful Friday afternoon. First I fell asleep with them, then I awoke and instead of getting up and getting busy doing something I just continued to lay there and enjoy the sweet moments of rest and relaxation.
I am thankful for a home where my family can feel peace.
Emmett is totally out in this picture. His eyes never quite close all the way ;)



"Many voices from the world in which we live tell us we should live at a frantic pace. There is always more to do and more to accomplish. Yet deep inside each of us is a need to have a place of refuge where peace and serenity prevail, a place where we can reset, regroup, and reenergize to prepare for future pressures.
The ideal place for that peace is within the walls of our own homes, where we have done all we can to make the Lord Jesus Christ the centerpiece." - Elder Richard G. Scott

1 comment:

Doneva said...

THAT is sweet, I love that quote from conference, in fact dad and I listened to it again yesterday, I LOVE you for ALWAYS doing what is right for YOU and your sweet family!!