Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving










Saturday the good ol' pumpkins got carved. It's a good thing my brother called and asked if he and his girlfriend could come over and carve pumpkins with us. Otherwise, the pumpkins would probably still be sitting on our front porch, uncarved. It's a good thing they brought food for lunch too. Otherwise...well lets just say nursing my new little pumpkin around the clock makes me so hungry!!! 

We had a great time with Bryce and Chelsey. We all love them so much and it was the perfect way to entertain some energetic kids on a stormy Saturday!
The kids each picked out what they wanted on their pumpkins:
Braxton - Ninja Turtle
Adelle - Hello Kitty Witch
Emmett - Pirate Skull
Bryce and Chelsey - Haunted House

We all helped the kids with theirs which was a full time job. I think I got off the easiest. I printed off the patterns and helped gut the pumpkins. Then I got busy sorting/washing/roasting the seeds for everyone to snack on while they all carved. 

Everyone was happy with the finished products. 
Now if Halloween would just get here already. Our house has been decorated all month and poor Emmett asks me everyday if it's Halloween yet.

No comments: