Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Braxton

 Braxton Allan turned 7 today!! I can't believe how fast those 7 years have gone. Braxton requested pancakes so that is what we had for breakfast along with special birthday smoothies.
Look at that smile. I love this handsome boy who keeps growing on me!!
 The kids and I had fun creating the dragon cake he asked for.
 At the beginning of the month when I knew I was due to have a baby I started thinking about Braxton's birthday and how I was going to make it special. I knew how good he would be with the new baby and I wanted to really recognize him and provide him with a really special day.
I think I was really inspired to call up our friends who own Karate Qwest. I scheduled a birthday party for Braxton and it was the best choice I ever could have made.
Plus, it was an early release day from school so it was the perfect thing to do!
 Braxton got to invite a ton of friends and I didn't have to have my house ready for them, or destroyed by them :)
Literally all I did was help Brax make the invites, make a cake,  and show up and take pictures.
Not typically my kind of thing but absolutely perfect for just having had a baby.
 Gage was a party animal too! Here he is with his future BFF, Caleb.
 Emmett loved every minute of the party and Braxton is the best big brother. Emmett didn't leave his side the whole time and Braxton kept putting his arm around him and kissing his head. So sweet.
 Here they are working on some moves.
 After the structured part of the party they got to play with all the equipment, free for all. The kids loved this part and went crazy. 
 Braxton is super into Lego's right now and scored a ton. He and Emmett play Legos for hours. He got a lot of other cool things too. 
And last but not least he got to cut his cake with a sword! How awesome is that to a 7 year old boy!!

After the party Braxton got to go shopping with his Bama and then he requested Little Ceasars Pizza for dinner. Can't get much easier than that.

I love this boy so much. He continues to teach me so much everyday and I am so honored to be his mom.

Happy Birthday Brax!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute. Can't believe he's already SEVEN! Happy Birthday, Brax!

Jayme said...

Happy Birthday Braxton!

Unknown said...



Really very cute even you can try for karate birthday parties. its really very enjoyable.