Friday, October 26, 2012

2 weeks old!

 Emmett is ready for this guy to grow up and play
 My girlfriend Kibby came over and we attempted a photo shoot. My aunt Marlene made Gage the little diaper he is wearing. It is so cute!!!
And my friend Mandy made the gorgeous warm blanket he is sitting on.
 Here is the light bed that Gage got to lay on for 3 days.
 I have ventured out more this week. To Costco with the gang on Tuesday and to Library today. I forgot how much I love my little wallet holder. So handy to not have to carry a purse ;) Also the "fabric tent" my friend Allia made to hide the baby. It hooks onto the carseat and provides a safe/warm little place for him to nap.
 One morning Braxton laid down by Gage to sing to him and totally conked out. I covered him with a blanket and snapped a picture.
I am constantly reminding myself to get pictures of this little guy by himself. Most pictures have a brother or sister in them. 

Things are getting back to normal. Jeff is back working regularly and the kids and I are getting back to our routine. Gage's jaundice levels are normal now too, huge relief to me and his poor heels that got poked too many times ;)

1 comment:

Jayme said...

He is sooooo cute!