Thursday, October 4, 2012

Due Day!









The kids wanted to play with the camera. Adelle took this one of the bee on the flower :)

Today is baby's due date. Not that any of our others have came on their due date but it's still the day that we've all been anxiously anticipating. It's confusing for the kids. They are totally confused as to why he isn't here today. 

I knew better than to sit around and wait. Yesterday we had a lunch date for a friends birthday. Then last night I had yw and the girls painted my nails and led me in yoga and wall sits. I was actually contracting pretty hard last night, while watching the Presidential debate.  Tuesday we went into Target and got some last minute things for babies room. Monday was Preschool and errands. Today, thankfully, my friend Sarah invited us to go to Hovander with her and her crew to play and picnic. I was happy to have plans!!

When we woke up this morning Jeff rolled over and asked me what I wanted for breakfast. Well, I figured if he was going to ask, I was going to tell. I said pumpkin pie. It's really what I wanted! I didn't get it but I think I may make one later. It still sounds delicious. The kids and I walked Braxton to school and then went the extra loop that we commonly do. It felt good. The morning was chill but the sun was shining and the sky was clear. I have been walking every morning, since I can remember, before Jeff leaves for work but this morning  I stayed in bed a little later instead. I figure sleep is going to be scarce soon.

Hovander was beautiful. The cows were grazing the little goats were out and the kid had fun playing chase and hide n seek in the daliahs. Sarah made me some amazing popcorn with a note "Happy ready to pop day!" We had a good morning and a good picnic with good friends.
On the way home I stopped by my parents and grabbed the exercise  birth ball, which I am currently sitting on. 

When we got home the kids and I all napped in my bed. I haven't felt the need to nap really this pregnancy but today I am just done. Done with cleaning; did that. Done with weeding the flower beds; did that yesterday. Done with scrapbooks... 
So I napped between the kids. It felt good.

Now off to get Braxton from school.




3 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

I hope you can have that baby boy soon! It is no fun going over the due date.

Sarahbelle said...

Loved spending the morning with you. What a beautiful day it was, and the kids all got along so great. Thinking and wishing quick, healthy, soon and happy thoughts for you and this baby boy. I think you are pretty incredible.

Jayme said...

hope everything goes well for you...here's to number four :)