Sunday, September 9, 2012

Utah Recap: Saturday

This is the one and only picture I have from the Saturday we were in Utah. I guess I was worn out from picture taking by this day. Actually I am never worn out of taking pictures but it was too hard to have a camera and a 2 year old and be in the water... all at the same time. This is Adelle being shot out from one of the slides.

Saturday we spent the whole day at Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, UT. This was one of my favorite places to go when Jeff and I lived there so it was really fun to take our kids. They of course, loved it!!

Adelle and Braxton went on all the rides they were allowed to go on and Emmett and I played in the kid pool and the wave pool for the whole day. They didn't let me on the rides because of my belly which worked out well since Emmett was too little to go anyway.

The kids had lots of people to play with and go on rides with. Jeff's family all joined us, minus Ryan and John, and my parents and Bryce and Chelsey came as well.

It was a beautiful, hot, day. Perfect for waterslides, family and tons of fun!

I will not be pregnant next time we go here! That's a promise! Those rides were calling my name ;)

1 comment:

Jayme said...

I love the waterslides too! Adelle is about the cutest thing ever!