Wednesday, September 26, 2012

after school

 Sometimes after school the kids go outside and play together. Well. For hours. Jumping, laughing, dodging each other with balls... 
 So I jump at the chance to bake, without helpers. I love baking with my kids, really, but I also love to bake by myself and today I was on a mission to bake some yummies for someone special.
 So this was going on inside, while the little friends were playing outside.
 And this was also going on inside. Me filing in the baby's journal and filling up my already busy calendar. I have to stay busy otherwise my mind drifts and I start waiting for baby to come. 
 The next thing I knew these two were at my side asking me if I wanted to come live with them in Hawaii. Um, yeah! So I moved in and it was wonderfully warm and salty smelling.
Until we got invaded by this cute little ferocious pirate. Than it was even more fun.

Just another day in the life.

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

can I come live there too :)