Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Mom!


Yesterday my mom turned 51! We had a fun birthday party/dinner for her at our house after church. The cake was a delicious flop...the nameless person who made the cake will have to practice getting it out of the pan in one piece!

My sister left her camera, lucky for me because I didn't get any pictures.

Please be patient with me as I try to figure out how to use blogger! Does anyone else find it difficult???? I am struggling!

Oh, and I also gave Emmett another haircut yesterday. Doesn't he look BIG! He is the best little man and sits so nicely so that I can cut his hair.

You're never too old to get a gift in a Victoria Secret bag Mom!



2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

hahahaha that is so funny cause I thought i took those picture :) fun party thanks

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Happy Birthday Doneva!!! And yes... I am struggling with the new blogger as well :)