Friday, April 20, 2012

A Happy 30th Birthday!!

So back in February I turned 30! It was awesome. My parents had my kids overnight and Jeff and I spent the day in Harrison Hot Springs, BC (one of my favorite places). We went out to a nice dinner and went to bed early and read together. Then we went to church on Sunday, by ourselves, which wasn't my favorite, but relaxing, and then over to my parents for a birthday/Super Bowl Party. The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful birthday.
And most importantly, and excitedly.... we found out that Emmett is going to be a BIG brother. We will welcome baby #4 in early October. Horray!
*The picture is me trying to act shocked, just for picture sake. The funny thing is I totally was not shocked. Nor was Jeff. This baby had a way of pronouncing itself from the beginning and we knew we were pregnant instantly. What a miracle in the making.

17 comments:

Vashti said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!!

A and C said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Andrea said...

Yay, congratulations!

April said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Amanda said...

Happy late birthday, and congratulations!! How exciting!!

Peter and Lesha said...

you do realize that you are putting your hand where you just mins before this went pee on that spot :) congrats guess there will be no more nights alone for your too since this is what happens :) congrats.

Marcy M Miller said...

Congrats!

Jayme said...

congrats!

Jessica said...

Yay for baby number 4. And what a beautiful 30 year old Mama!
The funny thing is I had a dream you were pregnant the other night....I almost texted you but was afraid you would think I was crazy:)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on baby #4!

Annajean D. said...

NOOOOOO!!! No, no, no, no, no! Now everybody who was pregnant when I first wanted a baby is pregnant AGAIN! But I think you are a wonderful mother and you are certainly deserving of one more little blessing in your life. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Woot woot to 30 years old! And Congrats on baby #4!! :)

kaitlyn said...

OOOHHHH!!! New baby! Congratulations! So excited for you, you are a wonderful mama.

Nancy and Spencer said...

WAHOO!!! Congratulations guys! :)

Bham2Sisters said...

Awww, awesome, congratulations, what a fun family! I love babies.

amber york said...

Wow, congratulations! You make cute kids!

Hillary Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.