Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter 2012













Before I back track I will post about Easter. It was wonderful. Record breaking temperatures and sunshine. A houseful of family and excited kids. Good dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and lots of chocolate. I have eaten more candy in the last three days than I have in the last 2 years. Seriously and so far no regrets. It's tasting delicious!

Jeff's sister and her family are staying with us this week for their Spring Break. We have loved having them. Braxton gets to play with a cousin only 3 days older than him and Adelle gets teenage girls to pamper with and baby to cuddle. We are all having fun.

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

seriously I think Adelle is in heaven. how fun! you go girl, get your chocolate on you deserve it, your body is probably like... what is this weird substance?