Monday, April 23, 2012

weekend

We caged up the kids and got busy on the raspberries. Everyone won! If you think we are producing kids fast.... you should see our raspberries. When we bought our home 6 years ago this month we transplated 4 raspberry plants from my Gramy's. Since then they have practically taken over our backyard. We love them and want all of them so we are trellising them up and putting them into rows to make them a little more manageable. (If you want some raspberry plants email me or comment because we have lots to share!!!!)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Do i see a chicken coop to the side there?

kaitlyn said...

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE SOME RASPBERRIES. they are my favorite food in the whole wide world. I will come pick myself!

msg or call me!

kaitlyn said...

oh wait, raspberries aren't in season. And i don't have room for plants. Obviously I jumped the gun because i was SO EXCITED. But, come summer if you need a picker and want to share the product i will come, if not, totally fine!

Wendy said...

Raspberries are my favorite!!

Andrea said...

Yes Jess, there is a chicken coop on the side. Chicks to come hopefully this weekend! I will be calling you, I'm sure!
Kaitlyn, lol! I should have clarified.... plants are up for grab!

Aunt Angela said...

I can tell Adelle is Doneva's granddaughter. Striped top with plaid shorts. Something Doneva would have worn.

Bham2Sisters said...

I would love some next year when I am in my own place!!!! I can't wait to work with cute Adelle!

Christen said...

I want some raspberry plants! Not sure where I'll put them but its worth finding a place because I love them :)

Craison said...

I should have taken some when I was there! Dang it! I want some really bad in our yard. :(

Jena said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I had raspberries so bad, but too hot here!
By the way...the sourdough pancake recipe is in that ebook "how wet is your flour". So easy and really yummy. At least we think so.