Monday, February 6, 2012

the love note box




So tonight for FHE we decorated this love box, as we now call it.

We decided that from now until Valentine's Day we are going to fill the box with kind words, notes, pictures.... special things to show our love to one another.

The box has a double purpose:
First and most importantly: Teaching our kids to love one another, give compliments, love Valentine's Day, get special notes from each other...
Second: My magnet board (that I love that my sister got for M for his birthday) is already filled with Valentines and I am all out of magnets!)

Now they can all just go in the BOX until the much awaited holiday is here. On which day we will all gather round and open the box and enjoy all the lovey contents!

2 comments:

April said...

cute idea.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea!!!! I want to do this!!