Wednesday, February 15, 2012

all things LOVE







Waking up to Emmett asleep on my chest. love. He had gotten up earlier and Jeff had heard him and placed him on me before leaving for work.

Braxton coordinating his Valentine's Day outfit all on his own without my lead. Wearing his red shirt, "mom, I will wear this shirt since it is red, because I don't want to wear a pink shirt!"

Adelle following suit with her heart dress.

Adelle getting all giddy when I picked up her two "boy" friends to carpool to preschool. She is so flirty!

Spending the morning with just M, doing the dishes together, taking a tub, doing a photo shoot on my bed, playing hide n' seek in his bed....

Adelle and Emmett playing together after school.

Braxton coming home and showing off all his loot!

Getting special Valentine cards and packages in the mail and hand delivered.

Braxton decorating the napkins for dinner.

My most charming, perfect, handsome, Valentine coming home from working all day and making me one of my favorite dinners: Clam Linguine!!!!

Delivering 64 cake pops to Valentine friends/family! (if yours didn't have a fancy bag on the top it's because we ran out! sorry :)

If you want my soon to be famous "Gluten Free Cake Pop" recipe go here.

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

thanks for taking them. it's so hard to be sick with kids :) but I will have to say the only thing that would make it better would be clam linguine :) sounds so good!