Friday, December 2, 2011

we've been busy...




Our kids just got down for bed and as much as I'd love to sit and fold laundry, read, blog, decorate for Christmas, work on Christmas gifts....I would like to take a shower more than all of that.
So, here's to getting back to work and hopefully getting a shower by tomorrow night.
I purposely got a picture of my hair in here. Funny thing is I haven't washed my hair in lots of days and I keep getting compliments on it. Huh.

Oh and thanks to my friend who knows everything about a bargain we got the tile at Habitat for Humanity for $5 a box. Each box has 50 tiles. That's a total steal! I requested one strip of color to spice it up and even though blue is not my thing, it was the only color they had in stock at Lowes and I am really happy with how it is looking. I think the blue strip really seals the deal!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

that's funny about your hair, can't wait to see it

Jeremy Saunders said...

before I even read your post, I saw the picture and thought, man her hair looks dang good!:) Thanks for your sweet note in the mail, it really brightened my day!
mimi