Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the 8th Day of Christmas



We took the kiddos swimming! Me and my sister and a car full of excited kids ventured across the border to the wave pool. It's too good of a deal not to go! $12 for me and my kids is a steal of a deal. Waves, water slides, life jackets, hot tub...
I got in trouble by the life guard twice for not being within arms reach of all of my children, at the same time. I wanted to say, "then what am I paying you for?" but I didn't. I just smiled and said I was trying my best.
Braxton and Adelle were in life jackets the whole time and Emmett didn't want me to put him down so I felt like we were all pretty safe. I know he was just doing his job but for real... I have short arms! Adelle and Braxton are little fish.
My favorite conversation of the trip;
me: "Sis, see that man. He says that you have to stay close to mommy the whole time you are swimming."
Adelle: "just don't worry about it mom. I'm a swimmer."

3 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

How fun! That is a great deal for all of you to go swimming! That is how much it is just to get an adult in around here.

Jessica said...

Oh man how fun!!! Those are so cute kiddos!

Peter and Lesha said...

it was totally fun I love watching them have fun together. next time we will bring husbands so they can go with the older kids and we can sit and play splash with the younger ones.