Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday Boy





Jeff turned the BIG 3-0 today and guess what we did to celebrate?.....

Yep, we put on a Christmas Party for our ward at church.

What a guy, huh!

He didn't get forgotten though. We celebrated his birthday yesterday with his favorite dinner, chicken enchiladas, sparkling cider, presents and cookies.

Then we played some games (thanks for your requests) with some friends and I granted him one of his birthday wishes by staying up late and watching some t.v.(via dvd) snuggled on the couch.

I am so blessed to have this perfect for me man in my life. Life is always a picnic with Jeff and I love that about him. He is always happy, always willing to do whatever. He seriously spent hours at the church today setting up, decorating, cleaning up, putting away, and he couldn't have been happier. I continue to learn from being around my older, and wiser love! :)

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

he is great, thanks for playing games I love that and I never get to play with anyone, and I was really impressed with how smart I am too :) hahahaha