Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Three in the bed and the little one said.....

....."I love sleeping in mom's bed!"
Jeff: "I love it when you sleep in your bed!"
Braxton: "you mean, your bed?"
Jeff: "No, I mean your own bed."
Braxton: "Oh, why?"
Jeff: "I can't tell you that."
Braxton: "Dad, you are funny. Mom loves me sleeping in your bed!"

These two had me on the end of the bed wheezing last night. Braxton is so logical it cracks me up! He wasn't feeling well so he asked me if he could sleep in my bed. I told him he needed to ask daddy. He asked me if I would help him ask dad. This is how he approaches his dad....

Braxton: "We have something to talk to you about."
Jeff: "ok."
Braxton: "Your turn mom, tell dad what we were thinking."

7 comments:

Christen said...

Every time I read something like this on your blog it makes me smile and my eyes tear up at the same time. Braxton is such a sweet boy!

A and C said...

I love Braxton! I am glad you are writing these things down.

Tina said...

This is hilarious! Totally made my day:)

Kirsta 'n co. said...

My favorite part? "I can't tell you that" from Jeff. HAAAAAA!!!

Peter and Lesha said...

that was sooo funny

Nancy and Spencer said...

Love this!

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

Hilarious!! and so cute!