Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the little sister

I decided if I ever got to be a kid again I would want to be "the little sister." Adelle is such a doll and she has the best personality of anyone I have ever met. She has her brother and her dad wrapped around her little finger. She can take on any kid her age and isn't intimidated by anything/anyone. She gets away with pretty much anything. She really has it made.
Braxton always has his fingers in her hair. She's at just the right level and this boy loves hair! It drives Adelle crazy. She's always pushing his hand away. It's funny to watch. Braxton is always wanting to love on her and she usually is trying to get away the whole time.
At Braxton's birthday this girl was the first one up in the firetruck. She is sure not bashful.
This is her favorite move. Whenever any of us are laying on the floor she comes and "rides" us. It's fun for Jeff, a little painful for me lately though.
I love this girl. She is so cute and fun and adds so much pizazz to our family.
Here are some of the new words she is proclaiming...
first sentence: "I dig dirt." (only a little sister would say THIS first)
new words:
apple
open
help me
down
up
eat
milk
nose
snack
more
batman
book
our car
school
back pack

Oh and every time we see any sort of tractor, excavator,...she hollers, "daddy." It's really cute too!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

She is a doll!! I think she could probably take most kids on no matter their size!! We need to get together soon. We are missin ya!

Peter and Lesha said...

she is my favorite I love her and could watch her all day!!

Ratchfords said...

She is so gorgeous!